Bunnies, Bear, and Panda

                                        
 Spring inspires! I have a lot of fresh ideas about my hobby.



       
I decided to return back to using my logo, just updated a little.
 Ordered a new packaging for your orders, stamp with my logo, special cards and so on... 

 A few days ago I have finished work on very special order. I like such projects. That was a task to make several toys from my favourite series Mika. And now we have 3 pastel-coloured Bunnies, Panda and Brown Bear.
Toys are made from cotton-acrylic yarn. They all have safety eyes. Size is approximately 22-24 cm.
 
Patterns are available at my Etsy shop

Comments

  1. It is nice when you can buy multiple products to create a unique animal theme. This would include things like buying a panda blanket and pillow, and in the case of the My Pillow Pets Comfy Panda product line, you are able to do just that. panda products

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment